Established in 1972 Markfield Plastics Ltd is a family run company who always endeavours to make quality products and treat all our customers courteous and individually.
Continued growth over the last 40 years has allowed us to support both small and large customers.
We are confident that the products we produce are manufactured to an high standard and our prices are very competitive.
Markfield Plastics Ltd is synonymous with first-class products. We have an extensive professional range of items, which all meet stringent manufacturing quality and safety standards.
Our reputation is second to none.
Who We Work With
- Polyurethane Casting: Casting availabilities to mould any size casting any shape and form. Hot air welding of plastics, solvent welding and ultrasonic welding capabilities.
- Pyrotechnics: We also work with celluloid nitrate, and acetone materials with over 30 years experience with this material.
- Cosmetics: We produce lids and shives for the cosmetic industry, sizes ranging from 10ml to 300ml in any plastic film and colour 200 microns and upwards.
- Vacuum & Thermo Forming: We have 3 manual and 2 automatic vacform machines, with the capacity to vacform upto 700mm x 1200mm sheets 4mm thick.
- Injection Moulding
- Heat Bending & Assembly: We heatbend plastic sheets upto 10 thick with 1000 x 2000 being the biggest size to date, all finished and assembled to customers requirements